Swiss Lathe CNC Machinist II
***Local Candidates Only Please, No Corp-to-Corp or sponsorship available***
3 month contract, with potential to be extended and/or become permanent role
Two shifts available: 6am - 2:30pm or 2pm - 10:30pm (Both Mon-Fri)
Pay Rate: $22 - $24/hr.
Our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Rhythm Management (RM) we offer solutions for treating irregular heart rhythms and heart failure, and protecting against sudden cardiac arrest.
In addition, we offer solutions with 3D Mapping and Navigation systems, Radio frequency Ablation catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, EP recording systems, and Intracardiac Access Sheaths.
We develop, manufacture, and market a broad array of products and services that enable less-invasive care for some of the most threatening cardiac conditions. We’ve been expanding indications and conducting pivotal research for nearly 20 years, resulting in increased access to the lifesaving and life-enhancing benefits of ICD and CRT therapies
Responsibilities include set up, operating, and making tool adjustments for a variety of CNC turning operations. Working from work instructions, part prints, process sheets, and sketches to perform production tasks which primarily involve turning a variety of metals into precision components but may also involve a variety of secondary operations. Checks and inspects machining operations against specified tolerances and may identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
• Prepares parts for machining, load programs Swiss turning, and/or milling machines.
• Set up and operates variety of manual and automatic machines.
• Monitors parts through production by visual observation and dimensional measurement to ensure products meet specifications. Performs any applicable deburring.
• Understands and is committed to abiding by the Quality Policy goals and objectives.
• Performs preventative maintenance tasks on machines.
• Assume responsibility for the quality, workmanship, dimensional accuracy and prioritize daily activities to meet all hourly goals.
• As needed, perform general maintenance of machine shop machines and the housekeeping to ensure a clean, organized and safe environment.
• AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline
• 2+ years of related experience
• Experience in high precision turning of titanium, platinum, molybdenum and other difficult metals.
• In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
• Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
• Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.