Our client is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer! They are looking to complete interviews next week. Please see the job description and the requirements below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze System and Software requirements to determine testability, completeness and consistency.
- Perform ripple effect analysis for requirements and design level changes using technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques as they relate to software testing.
- Develop test objective and design test protocols by performing in-depth requirements analysis.
- Assess the need to automate tests and develop either automated or manual test scripts.
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of large scope and complexity.
- Compile data and define changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, or new testing requirements.
- Provide inputs for test equipment capabilities.
- Provide traceable evidence between requirements and tests.
- Write formal test plans and reports that can be used in submission packages to regulatory agencies.
Pay Rate: $68.00/Hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Valencia, CA
Contract: Immediate – July 2018 (Approximately 6-9 months)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field who understands Software life cycle process.
- 3+ years’ experience in software verification.
- 2+ years’ experience in writing automated tests for Application Software with 2+ years’ experience programming in Scripting Languages (preferably PHP or Python).
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented concepts and practical experience in their use.
- Extensive technical knowledge of advanced testing concepts and formal Software and Systems Verification strategies for regulated Software, preferably in the Medical Device Industry.
- Understand SW/HW systems and be able to test for the types of failure modes associated with these systems.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry (or other regulated environment).