Mortgage Servicing Specialist
Our financial client is currently seeking someone for a short-term project that will last approximately 3 months. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established banking institution. The project could go longer, but they will not know until closer to the end date. Please see the details below:
- Ability to clearly read, understand and interpret loan documents.
- Thorough knowledge of loan accounting/reconciliation of general ledger debits and credits, including research and clearing exceptions on processed transactions.
- Research and resolve differences on various systems (i.e. interest discrepancies, DDA, wire transfer discrepancies, etc.).
- Handles a variety of functions (multi-tasking) and/or transactions, including priorities that require immediate attention.
- Enters and verifies numeric data from a variety of sources, paper-based and/or electronic, into the loan system of record.
- Possible overtime on late nights and weekends required.
Pay Rate: $17.00/Hour
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday (possible overtime)
Location: College Park, GA
Contract: 01/15/18 – 04/01/18