We are currently hiring a Manufacturing Technician! You will be responsible for handling daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Identify and troubleshoot process, material or equipment problems to minimize down time.
- Modify existing and develop new tooling and fixtures.
- Revise existing documents, processes, and/or methods to correct or improve processes/product.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to procure and install tooling, fixtures, and/or equipment.
- Assist in writing validation plans, executing plans and completing validation reports.
- Assist in Value Improvement (VIP) and Employee Involvement Team (EIT) projects, implementing new equipment or processes or improving existing ones for cost savings.
- Collect data and perform statistical analysis for process characterization, Cpk, and scrap reduction goals.
- Work with Process Development to bring new products into production.
- Work with departmental customers to improve material quality and delivery
- Train and provide technical support or direction to product builders and other technicians
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a high pace work environment with many diverse audiences.
- Ability to apply technical expertise and problem solving methodology to ever changing issues through troubleshooting complex systems.
- Ability to execute with little or no oversight, proactively addressing production and equipment related issues.