Liability Claims Supervisor – Commercial Lines
Under moderate management, supervises a team of claims adjusters. Actively drives adjuster hiring and leads adjuster training. Actively manages assigned adjuster workloads and performance. Participates in compliance and best practice reporting. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of corporate policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Uses various metric driven tools such as FOCUS, the Claim Operation Tool Kit to evaluate performance and identify problem areas in advance of them becoming service issues.
· Reviews findings with the manager to jointly develop a plan for corrective action.
· Defines team goals and communicates those goals to assigned staff. Motivates people to perform at the highest level.
· Ensures receipt and maintenance of appropriate licenses and/or certifications for themselves and all assigned staff for all states in which states are being handled.
· Communicates with clients, carriers, and brokers in a professional, positive and proactive manner.
· Works collaboratively across all internal departments.
· Requires exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service instructions and performance guarantees
· Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews; identify coaching opportunities, act on needed coaching opportunities and position subordinates for successful development leading to advancement within the organization.
· 10 or more years related claim experience required.
· Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled.
· Knowledge of all team member related functions.
Canon Recruiting Group, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Canon Recruiting Group, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.