Location : Hunt Valley, MD
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- The Fraud Client Services Representative reviews customer accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud.
- Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- The incumbent will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity.
- The incumbent may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support. Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk.
- Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution.
- Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools. Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor
Required Qualifications :
- Customer service experience, demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service
- Proven history of dependability
- Proficient with computers. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals such as Average Handle Time, Availability, Quality, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues
- Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment
- Ability to multi-task and proven track record of working independently
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment
Hours approximately: MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH SHIFTS
- 11:30am-10pm-Sat, Mon, Tues, Fri (4 10-Hour shifts)
- 1:30pm-10pm-Sat, Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri (Sundays/Mondays off)