Customer Service Representative
Location : Rio Rancho, NM
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls in a contact center environment. This is an inbound contact center role that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Will handle routine account related transactions while delivering a great client experience. Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar. Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels. Must successfully navigate the organization to resolve customer requests. Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls. Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards across multiple operational thresholds. Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy.
Required Qualifications :
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed upon schedule.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better. Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport and handle objections.
Outlook, The ability to navigate multiple systems to service callers, Skype & Web based systems.
Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• 1+ year of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 1+ year of experience working in a client service call center.
• Has 1+ year of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.