Customer Service Representative
Location : Rio Rancho, NM
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls in a contact center environment.
- This is an inbound contact center role that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks.
- Will handle routine account related transactions while delivering a great client experience.
- Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar.
- Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products.
- Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels.
- Must successfully navigate the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls.
- Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards across multiple operational thresholds.
- Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy.
- Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed upon schedule.
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better. Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport and handle objections.
Required Qualifications :
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
- 1+ year of experience in the banking/financial industry.
- 1+ year of experience working in a client service call center.
- Has 1+ year of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.