Customer Service Representative
Job Type :
Job Description :
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Generate sales invoices upon request.
- Retrieve voice messages each morning and process accordingly.
- Provide support to the sales team on: pricing, quotes, product samples, customer inquiries.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide feedback to department leadership as needed.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- The ability to act as an essential employee within the Customer Service Department.
Required Qualifications :
• A minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred.
• Ability to speak, read and write English. (bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese needed)
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes.
• Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience.
• Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment.
• Ability to adapt to and embrace change.
• Understanding of the Order to Cash process and related systems; Oracle, SalesForce.com, GHX, EDI, Movex. MS Office experience desirable.