Customer Service Representative
Location : Las Vegas, NV
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, chats or emails in a contact center environment.
- This is an inbound contact center role that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Will handle moderately complex or escalated issues while delivering a great client experience.
- Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar.
- Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products and have the ability to deepen or retain relationships. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels. May be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other internal support groups to fulfill the customer request.
- May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls.
- Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards.
- Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy.
- Minimum 1-2 year of contact center or equivalent customer service experience preferred.
Required Qualifications :
- 1+ year of experience working in a client service call center