Customer Service Representative
Location : Las Vegas, NV
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- The candidates provide customer solutions by providing seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, text messages or emails in a contact center environment.
- Requires knowledge of multiple products and ability to deepen or retain relationships through service.
- Performs routine account-related transactions.
- Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported.
- Will be required to think through and solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request. Will handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Routes, maintains and tracks outstanding servicing requests and provides thorough follow up.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests.
Required Qualifications :
- Typically requires 1-2 years of experience.
- Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish
- The ability to navigate multiple systems to service callers, Skype & Web based systems.
- Min 6 months customer service experience
- Financial experience preferred
- Contact Center experience preferred & more than 1-year tenure at one employer preferred.