Customer Service Representative
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representatives! You will be responsible for processing/researching account maintenance and service requests
Processing/researching account maintenance and service requests. Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought and proven research ability, as well as have a strong focus on client service. Generally one year or more experience is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office applications – ability to type proficiently is a must
- Communicate effectively including excellent listening skills and professional phone/email etiquette.
- Ability to manage outbound calls to internal and external clients as a part of the problem resolution and New Accounts processes
- Demonstrate a proven ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Capable of multitasking and working efficiently in a high productivity environment
- Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple client requests always exercising sound judgment.
- Proven history of effective ownership and accuracy
- Possess the ability to work independently while effectively managing and finding resolution to complex situations.
- Strong problem solving skills/analytical skills.
- Exhibit professionalism in all situations
- Proven in-depth research skills
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday shift between 8am to 6pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Contract: 08/12/2019 to 12/31/2019