Customer Service Representative
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- As part of the Client Service Representative you’ll listen to client needs and advise on products and services to support our clients through life events and moments that matter.
- Anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding each client’s expectations, no matter how large or small the request.
- Work in an inbound client service contact center that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks.
- Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our employees to adhere to schedules that ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in their moments that matter.
Required Qualifications :
- Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions
- Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed upon schedule
- 1+ years of experience working in a client service call center