Due to the growth of a claims administration company in the CA area, we are recruiting for a Senior Workers Compensation Claims Examiner / Workers Compensation Claims Examiner. One of the unique parts of the company culture is claims examiners are given a reasonable amount of lost time/indemnity cases to handle at any given time.
- Flexible work environment
- The successful candidate must have three or more years of experience handling lost time/indemnity claims.
- Actively manage a caseload of lost time cases.
- Set and revise reserves.
- Manage all aspects of cases including complex medical, legal issues.
- Manage diary and complete tasks to ensure that cases move to the best financial outcome and timely resolution.
- Litigation management skills and excellent knowledge of applicable case law.
- Excellent ability to manage complex medical issues for the senior level position.
- Bring claims to resolution and closure.
A Self-Insurance Administrator's Certificate is preferred, but not required.
Must have current experience handling California workers compensation files and excellent knowledge of workers' compensation law in California.
We are unable to consider candidates who do not have recent experience as a workers compensation claims examiner.