Due to the growth of a claims administration company in the Sacramento area, we are recruiting for a Senior Workers Compensation Claims Examiner / Workers Compensation Claims Examiner. One of the unique parts of the company culture is claims examiners are given a reasonable amount of lost time/indemnity cases to handle at any given time.
- Flexible work environment
- The successful candidate must have three or more years of experience handling lost time/indemnity claims.
- Actively manage a caseload of lost time cases.
- Set and revise reserves.
- Manage all aspects of cases including complex medical, legal issues.
- Manage diary and complete tasks to ensure that cases move to the best financial outcome and timely resolution.
- Litigation management skills and excellent knowledge of applicable case law.
- Excellent ability to manage complex medical issues for the senior level position.
- Bring claims to resolution and closure.
- A Self-Insurance Administrator's Certificate is preferred, but not required.
- WCCP and WCCA also preferred
- Must have current experience handling California workers compensation files and excellent knowledge of workers' compensation law in California.
- We are unable to consider candidates who do not have recent experience as a workers compensation claims examiner.