Call Center Representative
Location : Hunt Valley, MD
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- Complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity.
- May perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support.
- Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk
- Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution
Schedule: *All resources must be able to work all shifts below*
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Sun 1:30pm - 10pm
Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat 1:30pm - 10pm
Required Qualifications :
- Customer service experience, demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Proven history of dependability
- Proficient with computers. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment, balancing the need to support the inbound call center while meeting production and quality goals such as Average Handle Time, Availability, Quality, etc.