Bodily Injury Claims Examiner
The Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster is responsible for handling 1st and 3rd party property damage and bodily injury claims from commencement to settlement. Desired candidate will be knowledgeable and competent in coverage determinations and California legal matters as they pertain to automobile accidents.
- Must have at least 4 years prior experience in handling property damage and bodily injury liability claims. Experience with non-standard coverage is a plus.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
- Must be proficient in compliance with the state of California Fair Claim Settlement Practices.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
High school diploma or equivalent.