Bilingual Call Center Representative
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
POSITION SUMMARY: Initiating and processing Debt Cancellation Benefit Programs for major clients.
- Benefits Call Center Representative will initiate benefits requests.
- Calculate reimbursement for program fees at the appropriately demonstrated assigned authority level.
- Acts as a Liaison between the Business/Resolution Analyst and customers.
- Reviews and analyze what if any documentation is need to process benefits.
- Receives moderate amount of in-bound calls.
- Evaluates and answers customer inquiries of a moderately complex nature.
- Processes benefits (claims) transactions while accessing multiple systems.
- Tasks require some judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Maintain details of customer’s inquiries and/or complaints and the actions taken to resolve their issues.
Required Qualifications :
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Writes clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Committed to providing superior customer service.
- Ability to work independently.