Our financial/Insurance client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who is proficient in Microsoft Suite. This is a great opportunity to gain some experience and work with a Global Risk Management company with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials; prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and less than two years experience.
- Associates/Bachelor's degree towards Finance and or Business Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word,Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous Administrative/Clerical Assistant experience