Location : Riverside, RI
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- The Accounting Clerk III position is primarily responsible for performing daily, weekly or monthly reconciliations on behalf of his/her LOB partners.
- The analyst will obtain the appropriate ledger, sub ledger and activity support and complete a thorough reconciliation, document evidence of the reconciliation and explain any reconciling items.
- On a monthly basis, the analyst will report details of his/her reconciliations in EZREC and provide attestation that all policy requirements were complied with. Most of the analyst's interactions will be with his/her internal team and direct LOB partners.
- The analyst will be introduced to new business partners as part of the Account Migrations process which brings in new reconciliations to be performed by GIRC.
- In these instances, the analyst will work with the project team to onboard new reconciliations to be added to their portfolio.
- This role will present development opportunities in the areas of financial analysis, business partnering, process improvement and issue resolution.
Required Qualifications :
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial/accounting industry
- Intermediate excel knowledge with interest to advanced
- Comfort working with complex Financial Products such as general ledger and sub ledger systems
- Experienced in business partnering and resolving issues
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter; able to quickly learn new concepts and operate with limited supervision